Wednesday, November 23, 2011

our home

har ju visat hur jag bor förut också, men sen jag kom tillbaka har jag adderat
några minnen från sverige. upp på väggen ska även ett renhorn och en stringhylla
jag skickat hit, men det får bli senare i veckan då sean inte jobbar. woho!

///

i've showed how i live before too, but since i got back i've added a few
memories from sweden. we're putting up a reindeer horn and a teak shelf
that i sent from sweden, but that needs to happen later this week when
sean isn't working. yay!

Photobucket
roses i sent sean from sweden on 11th of november. they look a bit sad now.
Photobucket
when sean met me at the airport he had this baloon with him. sweetie.
Photobucket

Photobucket
an angel that reminds me of my mom. i got it from her before i left sweden.
Photobucket
i also put up this poem she wrote for me a couple of years ago. i'll post the whole one later. maybe. it's so wonderful and means a lot to me.
Photobucket
added the bottom photograpy of my dad to my little collection of photos of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

about

My photo
25 year old long haired girl, living in vancouver (canada), love creativity and cinnamon buns, photography, sunshine, family and friends and bicycles.
Powered by Blogger.